Mechanical/HVAC, plumbning/piping and electrical engineering services
Among other disciplines, we are experienced in developing a complete and coordinated building engineering package. In this role, we offer the following services:
- Contract administration and construction inspection services
- Development of design drawings (conceptual, partial, phasing, complete)
- Development of a complete bid specification package
- Management of design sub-consultants
- Provision of construction review services
We are also experienced with the development of pre-purchased equipment specifications, often required for a client's budgetary issues and time constraints. As part of a pre-purchase planning process, we have evaluated bid packages and negotiated with equipment vendors on the client's behalf.
Our Federal experience includes design of a troop medical clinic at Fort Drum, NY; design of electrical rooms at the Salt Lake City VA; design of a new necropsy lab for NOAA in Miami and extensive construction administration experience at the new VA Outpatient Clinic in Cape Coral Florida.